As a Mom of two Marines, I was appalled at President Obama’s lack of knowledge, understanding and his utter contempt for our military during the third presidential debate. His condescending attitude and rude responses was not at all presidential and did little to bring honor to the presidency, or our country.
I totally agree with the other Marine Mom @SpunkyBraun who recently posted what could be the “Tweet of the Year”
Dear Mr. Obama, Amb. Stevens would have loved a horse or a bayonette or a
Marine with either one. Sincerely, mom of 2/Marines #debate
So, in honor of @SpunkyBraun and all Marine Moms who are proud of their sons and daughters I created this T-Shirt design as a reminder there Americans who support our military.
Below is a closer version of the design.
FACT: There are more bayonets used now than in 1917.
FACT: The military still utilizes the Cavalry, although the last time the Cavalry invaded was in 2001 to invade Afghanistan.
FACT: Bayonets are standard issue in the Marine Corps
Mr Mitt Romney, I applaud you for standing up for our military, they do need our support and I beg of you to NOT cut their budgets when you are elected president. If you may please, send a little bit more to the Marine Corp, can’t say I’m a little bit biased. I have two Marine sons.
- It Begins… Bayonet Company Rips Obama: “He Should Get Educated” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- U.S. Marines to POS: We train with bayonets (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Fact-Check: Bayonets! (nationalreview.com)
- Horses and bayonets: Yes, we still have them in the military (seattletimes.com)
- Do troops still use bayonets? (washingtonpost.com)
- A Pointed Argument: Bayonets and Horses (blogs.wsj.com)
- Bayonet Company Rips Obama: “He Should Get Educated” (righttruth.typepad.com)