More and more I turn to Pinterest for recipes. I think it’s a visual thing, I love pictures of food, just makes me hungry. I had limes (left over from Margaritas) and I had honey, so into the Pinterest search I went for honey lime chicken and this is what I found. Very easy and tasty. My only regret? I didn’t make more.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- juice of one lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 teaspoon Siracha (didn’t have any, left if out)
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, combine your ingredients, through the cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts and turn to coat. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour. (I marinated overnight)
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
- Spicy-Skewered Chicken & Cilantro-Lime Quinoa (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)
- Cilantro Lime Chicken in Parchment (abookcoffeeandthepark.wordpress.com)
- An Afternoon with Friends and a Recipe for Chicken Vegetable Kebobs (lenleatherwood.wordpress.com)